Thursday, February 23, 2012

2/23/12

2/23 - Mission Fitness

I'm going to pretend that no one pays attention to the dates...

Anyways, this was my first run in quite a while.  I got a cold that kept me down, got busy, and just generally procrastinated like a boss.  I went ahead and did an easy 12 minute mile, speeding up the last minute to get it to about 11:40. 

I do enjoy running, particularly the undivided attention to music that I get.  I turn my headphones up way too loud, blow my ears out, and it's GREAT. Today, I listened to Higher and Higher (you know, the Ghostbusters song).  I was half tempted to replay it - that song made me smile.  I then chuckled, realizing that I was smiling whilst running.

MUSIC:
Ghostbusters OST - Higher and Higher
Flatt & Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown
Incubus - Warning
Stone Temple Pilots - Big Empty

No comments:

Post a Comment