Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2/7/12

2/7/12 - Mission Fitness

Shhhh... you didn't notice the difference in dates between this blog and the last.  Nope, sure didn't. 

So, the treadmill was taken today on my visit to the Fitness Center.  I meandered over to the stationary bike instead.  I used to bike all the time, but then I moved to a place without optimal biking roads.  Of course, I could just bike to the optimal biking roads if desired, but that would just make too much sense.

Biking on a stationary bike is interesting.  It's like, "Hey, I'm laying down, this is like relaxing cake." Then 10 minutes later, "Hey, I'm laying down, this is like BERNING FIRE DEATH."  Program 6 is definitely not my friend.  I still have some crazy leg burning.

But, the burning just means it's working.

~12 minutes biking, 3.5 miles.  Not too bad, considering the artificial hills.

MUSIC:
10 Years - Fix Me
Rent Soundtrack (Movie) - Rent
Van Halen - Dreams
WHAM! - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment