Monday, January 30, 2012

1/30

1/30/12 - Mission Parking Lot
Treadmill =/= Road
I can math.

I made an attempt today to run in the parking lot.  I got home from work, it was still light, and it was 60 degrees (in January).  I'm still feeling the burn about 20 minutes later.  It's funny how running on a treadmill so poorly relates to running irl (in real life; aka - non-treadmill).  I started off way too fast, and it was colder than I thought, even at 60.  I wasn't 200 meters in before I started slowing down and gradually dying.

I ran a whole lap around the parking lot, which I think is somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 mile.  I did not time - something that was accidental, but I am now quite happy about.

MUSIC:
Jack's Mannequin - The Resolution
Stone Temple Pilots - Big Empty

No comments:

Post a Comment