Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First Two Runs

Sunday, 1/22/12 - Mom & Dad's House
Was initially going to go for a 10 minute mile, but increased the time after about 2 minutes to a 12 minute mile.   Dem leg and side cramps.  11:35 ish mile.

I'm out of shape.

Tuesday, 1/24/12 - Mission Viejo Fitness
12 Minute mile pace.  I ran for about a minute, then had to pee, so I started over.  After running, I did some arms and legs, but Miss Kimbot was still biking.  Sucked it up and ran another 4:30 at about a 13 minute mile pace.

As a note to self, my goal is to run a 7 minute mile, as well as run a full 5K without stopping.  Obviously, not at the same time.  I'm ambitious, not crazy.

Music:
The Spirit Carries On - Dream Theater
Believe - The Mayfield Four
Blurry - Puddle of Mudd
Jessica - The Almond Brothers Band

No comments:

Post a Comment