Friday, January 27, 2012

1/26/12

1/26/12 - Mission Fitness
I was correct in my previous entry.  I tried to run a 10 minute mile, and I hate myself. "I CAN RUN ALL THE WAYZ" was correct, and I did finish in 10 minutes, but I about keeled over afterwards.
Due to wedding activities, I get a sneaky suspicion that running will be sparse the next few days.

Also a sad note.  One of my songs the other day was "Cherish the Rain" by Even Heroes.  Even Heroes is a band whose bass player is a member of the Alter Bridge forums.  I had followed them for so long, listening to all of their music, and then sort-of forgot about them for a couple years.
I looked them up today, just to see if there was anything new.  Come to find out they disbanded in 2010.  Sad day.

MUSIC:
A Thousand Faces - Creed
Radio Ga Ga - Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment