Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/25 Evening

1/25/12 - Mission Fitness
I have the most confusing body in all mankind.  The other day I was struggling to hit a mile.  Today I ran for 22:30 straight.  1.85 miles (12 minute mile pace).
I think something that helps is setting "Stopping Goals."  For instance, at around 15 minutes, I said to the person living in my head "I'll stop after this song."  Then it was, "I'll stop at 20 minutes."  Then finally it was, "I'll stop at the end of this song." I finally stopped, but I probably could have justified finishing that second mile.
Ah well, still good.

Knowing my body, the next time I run I'll be all, "IMA RUN ALL THE WAYZ."  I'll get to about the 5 minute mark and pass out on the treadmill.

MUSIC:
10 Years - Fix Me
Styx - Fooling Yourself
Journey - Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'
Alter Bridge - Make It Right
Even Heroes - Cherish the Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment